Vienodity Admin replied

293 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Race To Witch Mountain Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In Las Vegas, the regenerated ex-con Jack Bruno workstaxi driver. During an UFO Convention at Planet Hollywood, the skeptical Jack picks up Dr. Alex Friedman, who will present a scientific lecture in the event. Then he is pressed by two henchmen of his former boss, the criminal Wolff, that wants to talk to him, but Jack does not want to return to the crime life. Jack fights and gets rid of them; out of the blue, he finds two teenagers on the backseat of his cab. They tell that they are siblings, Sara and Seth, and they need to travel to a location outside Las Vegas in the middle of nowhere. Meanwhile the government finds a spacecraft that crashed nearby Las Vegas and is chasing the two aliens; after the investigation of the men of Major Henry Burke, they discover that the two siblings are the aliens. Jack Bruno, Sara and Seth are chased by Henry Burke's team and by the "Syphon", a killer from outer space that has been sent to kill them by the military of their planet that want to invade Earth. Sara and Seth explain that they traveled to Earth to collect scientific data of an experiment and save Earth from invasion, but they need to return immediately to their planet. Jack teams up with Dr. Alex to retrieve their spacecraft in a secret base in the Witch Mountain.
A Las Vegas cabbie enlists the help of a UFO expert to protect two siblings with paranormal powers from the clutches of an organization that wants to use the kids for their nefarious plans.
Race to Witch Mountain is one of that movies in which things happen.There may be a vague story behind the images,but we never feel the narrative propulsion which logically takes us scene after scene.On this movie,we simply see things happening after other ones,not to mention that,at the same time,it is also tremendously boring and irritating.Race to Witch Mountain is a remake which integrates elements from two movies : Escape to Witch Mountain and Return from Witch Mountain.I have seen that films but I honestly do not remember anything from them.So,Race to Witch Mountain counted with that plus,because before watching it,I knew it was going to be impossible to make comparisons.However,this film resulted to be very bad.Composer Trevor Rabin made his best effort to convince us with his music that we are seeing something exciting,sad,triumphal or whatever tone every scene wants to have.For example,when the movie shows us an extraterrestrial greenhouse,the music elevates to spielbergian heights of wonder and amazement,when we are in fact seeing a very cheap set.There are practically no redeeming elements on this movie.The action scenes are tremendously weak filmed,because they do not get even the minimum level of tension and suspense.Near the ending,Race to Witch Mountain shows us an unintentionally hilarious scene which tries to make us cry.In my case,I was laughing to tears on that scene,because I could not believe how pathetic it was.Race to Witch Mountain is a big piece of crap in which I wasted my time and my money,and that is what I mostly regret.Once more,the phrase "family movie" is usedan excuse to tell a completely stupid and illogic story,which insults the intelligence from the spectator.Avoid this movie at any cost.
As they did with reviving Herbie the Love Bug for a film with Lindsay Lohan a few years back, the Walt Disney Studios decided that the two popular Witch Mountain films from the Seventies could also use a nice computer graphic remake. The Magic Kingdom has always been known to milk a good thing to death.<br/><br/>In this case I think they did better here than with Herbie. Two alien kids with some extraordinary powers get into a cab that's driven by none other than Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson. What a fortuitous circumstance that turns out to be, because youngsters Alexander Ludwig and Sophia Anna Robb are going to need every bit of the fighting skills that the Rock can muster.<br/><br/>They've got two enemies on their trail, first the US government who has kept a lid on news of visiting aliens for decades and they're represented by hardnosed bureaucrat, Ciaran Hinds. They've also got a robot assassin on their trail, justdeadlyArnold SchwarzeneggerThe Terminator without any of his wit and charm. In addition Johnson's trying to steer clear of some wiseguys for whom he workeda wheelman and did time in prison for same.<br/><br/>They do get some help in the form of scientist Carla Gugino who proves to be resourceful in her own right.<br/><br/>The kids here arewinningIke Eisenmann and Kim Richards who starred in the two Witch Mountain features back in the Seventies. They have a good chemistry with the Rock and with Gugino.<br/><br/>I'd recommend Race To Witch Mountaina fine family film, one of the better items to come from the Magic Kingdom.
This is not a movie. It's a coming attraction for a theme park.
Las Vegas cabbie Jack Bruno (<a href="/name/nm0425005/">Dwayne Johnson</a>) finds himself stuck with two teenaged siblings—Sara (<a href="/name/nm1455681/">AnnaSophia Robb</a>) and Seth (<a href="/name/nm1573253/">Alexander Ludwig</a>)—who claim to be aliens running from the "Siphon" (<a href="/name/nm0940430/">Tom Woodruff Jr.</a>), an assassin from outer space sent to kill them. They are also being pursued by Major Henry Burke (<a href="/name/nm0001354/">Ciarán Hinds</a>) of the U.S. Defense Department. The only way Jack can think of aiding the two aliens is to ask for help from Dr Alex Friedman (<a href="/name/nm0001303/">Carla Gugino</a>), a scientist who is presenting a lecture to a UFO Convention at Planet Hollywood. Together, the four of them race to Witch Mountain where their spacecraft is secretly parked. Race to Witch Mountain is being billeda "modern re-imaging" of <a href="/title/tt0072951/">Escape to Witch Mountain (1975)</a> (1975), which was based on the 1968 novel Escape to Witch Mountain by American science fiction writer Alexander Key. The story was re-adapted for this movie by American screenwriter Mark Bomback. Seth can vary his molecular density allowing him to pass through solid objects. Sara can read minds and move objects by telekinetic force. The original actors who played Tony (<a href="/name/nm0252055/">Ike Eisenmann</a>) and Tia (<a href="/name/nm0001668/">Kim Richards</a>) in Escape to Witch Mountain have cameos. Eisenmann plays a sheriff, and Richards appearsa waitress at Ray's, a roadhouse in Stony Creek.
The Best Way to Die Hard movie mp4 downloadConfucius 720pGhost full movie downloadCrimetime malayalam movie downloadZeke and Luther tamil dubbed movie free downloadEpisode 1.212 movie in hindi hd free downloadUltimate Spider-Man movie download in mp4the One Punch Man downloadG.I. Joe: Retaliation online freeContinuum full movie in hindi free download mp4

last edited 215 weeks ago by Vienodity
Please log in to post a reply.