Vienodity Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Steal Song Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Slim, Otis, Frank and Alex (three boys and a girl) form a group of snowboard and skate young bank robbers. They are known as masters of the runaway art. Slim, the thinking head hatched a plan for their final retirement: five consecutive burglars, in five days, involving 20 million dollars. But this time, they're gonna have to face both the police - and the mafia!
An entrepreneurial criminal, Slim (Dorff) is as smart as they come. Cocky and confident, he assembles a team of risk-taking rush-seekers to pull off a series of five bank heists, each time using a different extreme sport to make the getaway. Following an unexpected windfall on only their second job, the gang nets $20 million in untraceable bonds. Having scored enough money to retire on, Slim and his crew decide to call the robbery game quits. But both the mob and the police have other plans in mind for Slim: they want him to keep working, for them.
Gerard Pires is a living legend in France since Taxi. But even &quot;legends&quot; are making mistakes. In Riders (in Holland known as Steal) is a B-movie in every way. It has a lot of car chases and action but that&#39;s the only positive thing about this product! The rest of the movie is as interesting as watching paint dry!<br/><br/>And did I mention acting? Oh my God, this is even worse, the guy who played the detective (I don&#39;t even want to know his name!!!!) must be forbidden playing a role ever again! This is the worst acting I have ever seen!!!!!
RIDERS a French / Canadian production directed by Gerard Pires (the creator of the first TAXI movie) was compared with XXX which is really insulting for RIDERS.<br/><br/>While XXX tried to created a serious secret agent all American movie (which was his biggest mistake) RIDERS only tries to be good and unexpected fun. Instead of trying to develop impossible characters, RIDERS put a few surprisingly well directed actors (Stephen Dorf is superb) in a very complicated game of robberies and betrayal. It never loose time (the movie is barely 83 minutes) with unnecessary dialogue and cut to the action or to the unexpected turns as fast as possible. <br/><br/>It also avoids the 21 century politically correctness. The sympathy is with the thieves. <br/><br/>The action scenes are excellent stunt works not digital effects; which makes you hold your breath several times. <br/><br/>In brief; an excellent way to enjoy an hour and a half

Jayce e os Guerreiros do Espa o in hindi download free in torrentGoBots: Battle of the Rock Lords download movie freethe Malevolent Ascent full movie download in hindiGet Backers in hindi download free in torrentBlunder full movie in hindi free downloadhindi Band of the Hand free downloadThe Continuing Adventures of the Battling Bag Lady: Black or Blue tamil dubbed movie free downloadThe Other Side in hindi free downloadDream of Vermilion full movie in hindi free downloadChanoc en la isla de los muertos full movie in hindi free download mp4
Please log in to post a reply.